Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Little Tangled Inspiration

Tangled Inspiration

As of right now, my favorite movie in the whole wide world is Tangled! I love it so much. I just watched it like half an hour ago so decided to make a post with some fashion inspired outfits.
Outfit 1 - For this outfit I recreated the dress colors with two shades of purple and a pink necklace for the pink in the sleeves of Rapunzel's dress. The headband is made of sparkly gems which are inspired from the lost princess' crown.
Outfit 2 - This is a more dressy outfit. I selected a cute dress to match the purple color, and a pink belt. Rapunzel goes barefoot most of the time so a cute sandal recreates the perfect look! I added in some flower earrings too, just like the flowers braided in Rapunzel's hair. 
Best part of the whole movie!!!!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! You honestly need to create more of these Disney inspired outfits! Those are one of my favorite types of posts!!! Both of those outfits are ADORABLE! I would totally wear them any day! And I love ow you put a lot of thought into the outfits you create! What program do you use to put the image together?
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use polyvore.com to make the collages... It is an amazing site so don't hesitate to check it out. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...