Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review: e.l.f. Essential Nourishing Cuticle Pen

Hey guys! Today I have a review for you on something that only costs $1.00!!!!! This e.l.f product helps nourish your cuticles and nails to help them grow nice and strong. After I cut my nails and take off my nail polish, I apply this all over the bare nail and cuticle. It is AMAZING! My nails use to chip all the time and ever since I started using this product, they are stronger and look so much healthier and prettier. The oils in the formula also help your nails grow faster. I totally recommend this product!
Pros:
-Cheap
-helps nails grow faster
-helps nails be stronger
-makes cuticles healthy
-no smell

Cons:
-NO CONS

5 comments:

  1. I really gotta try this! I already love the elf makeup removing pads and nail polishes, so I'm sure this is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never try this but after reading your post need to go purchase thanks doll.
    http://titi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to know! Elf products are always such a hit and miss :)

    xx Annie

    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...