Monday, August 12, 2013

My Skincare Routine

Ahhhh Skincare...... I have had my fair share of zits and I know how important Skincare is to most people. I never had acne but would get large, red zits from time to time. After I started using this process, I only usually get pimples around my "time of month" (if ya get what I'm saying.. :P). Here is an overview of my complete Skincare routine:

In the morning:
-After I get out of bed I wash my face with the Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash from Neutrogena
-I then use a Cotten pad to wipe my face with the Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent from Neutrogena
-After my face is dry, I apply the e.l.f Zit Zapper to my "problem areas" (T-zone, nose, and chin)
-After that dries, I apply the Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream to my "problem areas" as well.

Then I go about my day trying not to touch my face, and drinking plenty of water to keep my skin healthy.

At night:
-In the shower, after shampooing, etc, I use the Walgreen brand Blackhead & Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and scrub all my "problem areas"
-I then wash my face (in the shower) with the Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash from Neutrogena
-Then I use the Astringent, Zit Zapper, and cream after I get out of the shower in the same steps I used in the morning.

This process is quite complex but works for me! What is your Skincare routine? Comment down below!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenna!

    I tagged you for a Skincare Tag! Check it out here :)
    http://www.thesunnyscenery.com/2013/09/the-skincare-tag.html

    Hope you'll follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Google+!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...