Thursday, August 29, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!

Thanks to Christy for nominating me!

THE RULES
  • -When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • -Display the award button in the post
  • -Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • -Nominate 12 bloggers
  • -Notify them that they have been awarded
  • THE QUESTIONS

    1. What made you decide to start blogging?I have always wanted to share the things I love with other people that enjoy the same thing! It also helps me make some friends that love fashion and beauty as much as I do. :)
    2. What is your fashion style?

    I have a unique style.... I don't follow trends and just wear what I love!
    3. What is something none of your followers know about you?

    Hmmmmm.... I love art! Art has always been something I love to look at and make.
    4. What are some of your blogging goals?
    I would love to have a large audience of followers that reads my blog! <3

    5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

    I love Forever 21, Aeropostale, Sears, and other department stores.
    6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

    I have always wanted over 1,000 followers! That would be totally amazing!
    7. What are your talents?

    I love to sing, sculpt, and am very outgoing. I love to meet new people!
  • 8. Are you a leader or a follower?
    I am tots a leader. I never really get why people follow other people... Then they aren't original so I just don't understand why people do it!
    9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
    "You're never too old to be young." -Snow White
    10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
    I love Harry Potter!
    11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
    Smart and stylish (not graceful because I trip on things a lot!) :P

    12. What is your favorite flower?

    A dozen roses is ideal!
    The 12 People I Nominate
    1. Lizzy from Pretty Modest
    2. Ashley from Totally Chic
    3. Joanna from Embrace Your Uniqueness
    4. Kate from Kate's Beauty Blog
    5. Tulip from Kawaii Beauty Corner
    6. Cinthia from Makeup with Cinthia
    7. Erica from Mind Body Beauty
    8. Katie from My Makeup Obsession
    9. Natasha from A Modest Fashion Blog
    10. K from Raving Reviews
    12. Fenny from Fenny's Blog

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you don't follow trends! And thanks so much for nominating me - I appreciate it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jenna! so cool! thank you a million times over for nominating me, its so cool! the q&a was fun to read and i am exited to answer them

    http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

    <3 Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...