-When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
-Display the award button in the post
-Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
-Nominate 12 bloggers
-Notify them that they have been awarded
1. What made you decide to start blogging?I have always wanted to share the things I love with other people that enjoy the same thing! It also helps me make some friends that love fashion and beauty as much as I do. :) 2. What is your fashion style? I have a unique style.... I don't follow trends and just wear what I love! 3. What is something none of your followers know about you? Hmmmmm.... I love art! Art has always been something I love to look at and make. 4. What are some of your blogging goals? I would love to have a large audience of followers that reads my blog! <3 5. Where is your favorite place to shop? I love Forever 21, Aeropostale, Sears, and other department stores. 6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be? I have always wanted over 1,000 followers! That would be totally amazing! 7. What are your talents? I love to sing, sculpt, and am very outgoing. I love to meet new people!
8. Are you a leader or a follower? I am tots a leader. I never really get why people follow other people... Then they aren't original so I just don't understand why people do it!
9. What is one of your favorite quotes? "You're never too old to be young." -Snow White 10. Do you have a favorite book or book series? I love Harry Potter! 11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)? Smart and stylish (not graceful because I trip on things a lot!) :P 12. What is your favorite flower? A dozen roses is ideal!
The first day of school is less than a month away. DARN! I have been seeing back to school hairstyle videos on YouTube a lot, but most of the hairstyles take way too long for a busy school morning. Here are some super simple back to school hairstyles:
1. The side braid (or fishtail) - Simply part your hair on the side and braid (or fishtail braid) your hair so it hangs in the front. You can add a cute bow to make this hairstyle super girly!
2. Messy bun - Put your hair in a ponytail and then wrap the hair around the ponytail holder to create an adorbs bun. Secure with another hair elastic or bobby pins. You can also make a bun using a sock (for the sock bun look).
3. Quick curls - After brushing your hair, use your curling iron to put a few curls in the bottom of your hair. Instead of curling ALL of your hair, just do the bottoms of the hair so you get a cute and easy look.
4. Waves or curls while you sleep! - Sleep with a sock bun or side braid in to get curls or waves respectively. These methods are perfect if you have to get to school early!
5. Ponytail - Ponytails are never overrated. You can quickly style a low or high ponytail and then put bows, etc. in them to make them totally perfect!
6. Leave your hair!!!!! - Just brush your hair and add a hairband, scarf, etc. to your natural hair. Nothing is better than rocking what God gave you. :)
Ahhhh Skincare...... I have had my fair share of zits and I know how important Skincare is to most people. I never had acne but would get large, red zits from time to time. After I started using this process, I only usually get pimples around my "time of month" (if ya get what I'm saying.. :P). Here is an overview of my complete Skincare routine:
In the morning:
-After I get out of bed I wash my face with the Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash from Neutrogena
-I then use a Cotten pad to wipe my face with the Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent from Neutrogena
-After my face is dry, I apply the e.l.f Zit Zapper to my "problem areas" (T-zone, nose, and chin)
-After that dries, I apply the Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream to my "problem areas" as well.
Then I go about my day trying not to touch my face, and drinking plenty of water to keep my skin healthy.
-In the shower, after shampooing, etc, I use the Walgreen brand Blackhead & Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and scrub all my "problem areas"
-I then wash my face (in the shower) with the Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash from Neutrogena
-Then I use the Astringent, Zit Zapper, and cream after I get out of the shower in the same steps I used in the morning.
This process is quite complex but works for me! What is your Skincare routine? Comment down below!
iPhone cases can be totally cute, and if you are on your phone a lot, your iPhone has to look just as good as your outfit! These cases are all under $8 and can be found at Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Amazon, and other places. Drag your mouse over the phone case below to see what store you can snag it from! What case does your phone have on it?
Hey guys! So today I created two outfits based on two of my favorite Disney characters, Ariel and Snow White. With colored shorts, sandals, and cute shirts, these looks are totally perfect for the summer! Which look would you wear?
Hey guys! Today I have a review for you on something that only costs $1.00!!!!! This e.l.f product helps nourish your cuticles and nails to help them grow nice and strong. After I cut my nails and take off my nail polish, I apply this all over the bare nail and cuticle. It is AMAZING! My nails use to chip all the time and ever since I started using this product, they are stronger and look so much healthier and prettier. The oils in the formula also help your nails grow faster. I totally recommend this product!