Monday, July 1, 2013

Top 5 Summer Beauty Essentials

Top 5 Summer Beauty Essentials

Hey guys! I decided to share with you guys my top 5 beauty essentials for the summer. Over the summer I don't wear lots of makeup but I always wear a little to enhance my natural beauty. :) For my number 1 choice I chose the e.l.f Corrective Concealer (wow I spelled it wrong in the picture). This concealer works great and covers up any blemishes. It is also very light so is perfect for summer. 
My 2nd choice was the They're Real mascara from Benefit. This looks great by itself so you don't even have to wear eyeshadow if you don't want to! 
My third choice is my fav chapstick. You gotta protect those lips in the sun! 
My fourth choice is an e.l.f eyeshadow palette. I love having so many colors to choose from! 
Lastly, I think it is important to have cute toe and finger nails. Essie is the brand to use! Their color choices are perfect for summer! <3

3 comments:

  1. Never try corrective concealer by elf need to purchase it. Benefit mascara great product. Thank you for visiting I'm following you back. Try to get the bloglovin gadget it better for me to read your update post let me know when you get it for we could follow each other by it thanks.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd DEFINITELY say that Essie nail polish is a summer beauty essential! Great post! (I'm an Essie addict, ahahha. Love their colours so much!)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm having a giveaway! http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2013/07/ilovemakeup68s-purple-lenses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...