Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Fishy Project...

I am very sad to say that Talia (taliajoy18) has passed away due to cancer. She was only 13 years old and has been a role model to me for a very long time. My heart goes out to her family and friends... Her YouTube channel and appearance on the Ellen show, as well as becoming a CoverGirl, are only some of the amazing things Talia has accomplished. I would like to spread the word about the #alittle fishyproject that will be going on in honor of this amazing girl. On Friday July 19th, draw a fish on your wrist to show your support for Talia as she "Just kept swimming" on her fight to cancer. Please repost this on your blogs, Twitter pages, Tumblr, Facebooks, etc. so we can help Talia's memory alive. We love you Talia! God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...