Sunday, May 5, 2013

Swatches of N.Y.C Long Wearing Nail Polish

Hey everyone! I have quite a few N.Y.C Long Wearing nail polishes that I have collected over the years. These polishes are one of my favorites because they last a long time, are great colors, and are only $1 at Target! The only problem with these is that when they get about a year old they start to get clumpy.. But not super badly. Overall, I LOVE these nail polishes! All of these colors may not be available still but I would still go check out all the other colors! All of the swatches are only one coat. Enjoy!

111 - Fuchsia Shock Creme
126 - Charming Rose Creme
116 - Broadway Burgundy Frost
131 - Big Apple Red Creme
114A - Taxi Yellow Creme
112 - Times Square Tangerine Creme
118 - Big Money Frost
110 - Luxury Lime Creme
134 - French White Tip
133A - Purple Pizzazz Frost
139 - Plaza Plumberry
115 - Skin Tight Denim Creme
124 - Cashmere Creme
119 - Black Lace Creme
105A - Starry Silver Glitter
271 - Extra Shiny Top Coat (not that great... Stick with other top coats!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...