Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Makeup Essentials

Summer is finally here! Summer is the time to go easy on the makeup and rock the natural look. I usually wear natural looking everything but then will use a bright eyeliner or shadow for that pop of color to make my makeup not look dull and uninteresting. Here are the basic essentials I use for makeup over the summer:

-BB cream: Honestly, I don't wear foundation or BB cream but most people like a little coverage. Make sure yours has SPF in it!

-Lip balm with SPF: This will protect your lips from getting sunburned. 

-Brow kit/gel: This keeps your brows looking good even with wind, rain, etc.

-Eyeshadow: Use neutral shades for the actual eye look but then use some bright colors for a cute pop of color!

-Mascara: Waterproof mascara is the way to go in the summer!

Ta-da! These products are the basic essentials you need to look great all summer long! This list is just the absolute essential products but You can wear more makeup if you want! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...