Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Sephora's Birthday Gift

I picked up my free BeautyInsider gift at Sephora a while back... The products I received were a mini They're Real mascara and Watt's Up highlight from Benefit! Here are quick reviews of each product:

They're Real mascara - I have heard a ton about this mascara, and even the birthday package said it was the world's #1 mascara. So obviously, I had high expectations for this product. They TOTALLY fulfilled the expectations. This mascara is my new fav. It makes my lashes extra long and separates each and every one! I will totally be buying this again! <3

Watt's Up highlighter - I use this highlighter for my brow bones and it is amazing! It gives you a shimmery but not too shimmery (if ya know what I mean) highlight that makes your eyes stand out. The color in the adorable package looks dark, but it applies on the skin quite lighter and was really easy to blend in. Even though I think this is a great product, I will probably not buy it again because $30 is a bit too much for me. I'm not into really expensive makeup. If you are, then by all means check this product out!!!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...