Monday, May 27, 2013

My Perfume/Body Spray Collection!

Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry I have been so busy! Here is my perfume/body spray collection! I mostly have body sprays but love my whole collection to death! Thanks for reading this post. <3

1- PINK Shimmer & Shine in Charming and fun
2- PINK Fruity and bright
3- Scentsation mist (from Kohls) in Berry Burst
4- Scentsation mist in Cucumber Melon
5- Bath & Body Works mist in Pink Chiffon
6- Bath & Body Works mist in Aruba Coconut
7- Viva La Juicy and Viva La Fleur rollerball
8- Simple Pleasures (from Burlington) mist in Blackberry Pear
9- Simple Pleasures mist in Peach Mango
10- Simple Pleasures mist in Strawberry Kiwi
11- Simple Pleasures mist in Vanilla Coconut
12- Simple Pleasures mist in Cucumber Melom
13- Body Fantasies mist in Cotton Candy


6 comments:

  1. Nice collection! I have the pink body sprays, and I love them! I bet that peach mango mist smells really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! That is my fav one as of now!

      Delete
  2. Nice collection. I also prefer those small body mist to the regular sized ones that take forever to empty.

    purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...