Monday, May 6, 2013

Jean Shorts: 4 Ways

Jean Shorts: 4 Ways

Outfit 1 - This is for a casual day at the beach. These jean shorts and cute crop top are perfect to throw over your swim suit! 
Outfit 2 - Sheer blouses with flats make you look chic but not totally formal. They are perfect for shopping on a hot day!
Outfit 3 - This outfit is great for a chilly spring or summer night. A light sweater with some comfortable shoes makes it great for partying all night long!
Outfit 4 - This is just an idea for a casual spring/summer outfit for hanging with friends or going to school. Jean shorts can be paired with almost anything!

2 comments:

  1. Denim shorts are just so versatile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits, but number 1 is my favorite.
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I believe that I have those exact shorts!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...