Monday, May 27, 2013

How To Style A Crop Top

How To Style A Crop Top
This post is devoted to giving you some ideas on wearing those crop tops that are so in style! I chose a cute crop top from Forever 21 and created three different outfits to give you some inspiration. The first outfit (left) is an outfit for a date night or a chilly day at the boardwalk. The pants will make sure your legs don't get cold and a cute leather jacket would make it so cute! The pants are pretty bold so I wouldn't go crazy with jewelry. The middle outfit is for a day at the beach. You can throw the jean shorts and crop top on over your bikini but still look cute! The last outfit is for a day with family. You can wear the crop top with a cute circle skirt to look stylish day and night! I hope this post gave you some inspiration for wearing your favorite crop top. :) Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...