Friday, April 19, 2013

Small Spring Break Haul

Hey y'all! I hope you all had a great spring break! I am back from traveling and have a haul for you all! The first store I bought stuff at is called Glitter. This store is only in a few locations, does not have an online store, and was quite cute. All of the jewelry, makeup, and hair accessories were only $1!!!! Some of the items were cheap and not good quality, but there were lots of great pieces that looked like they were from Claire's or Forever 21. I totally recommend this store if you want to buy some jewelry that you don't expect to last long. It would be fabulous to buy your prom jewelry! :) Anyways, there was mostly earrings, some bracelets and rings, and only a couple necklaces. I bought a bicycle ring, a feather ring, two cute necklaces, and a pair of cute chandelier earrings. The next place I stopped at was Target. This Target was a lot bigger than the one in my town so I wanted to check out the e.l.f products. They had so many more products! Sadly, I ended up not buying any because I frankly have to much makeup (lol). All I ended up buying at Target was some apple slices and a juice box for the ride (these are not in the picture because... they are in me tummy). These last things I didn't actually buy, I just acquired them from the hotels I stayed at. I love seeing all the different things they leave in the bathrooms! Over my trip I acquired some vanilla soap from a local shop, a small Citron Honey and Coriander lotion (from the brand Crabtree and Evelyn), and a small Coconut Lime Verbena lotion (from the one and only Bath and Body Works!). I was so shocked to see a B&BW lotion in a hotel! Can't wait to try it. Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenna! Followed you already, hope you can follow me too! <3
    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna! Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    I followed you back! I think the mall near me has a glitter store, but I've never been in it, I'll definitely have to check it out next time!!

    Hiroko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice stuff!! Love the necklaces you got, so very pretty!! Those lotions sound delicous, I can see why you kept them!! You have a very cute blog dear, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul...following u...liked your blog..http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/2013/04/indian-bride-and-bridegroom-nail-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it and following (:

    (check out my blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...