Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cute T-Shirt Transformations!

Hey everyone! Do you have tons of t-shirts lying around your house that you have no use for? Here are some cute t-shirt transformations to update those tees for your spring wardrobe!

  1. Heart Back - Take your shirt and cut a huge heart out on just the back. Cut off the sleeves to make a tank or just leave the sleeves on. Wear this with a bandeau or as a bathing suit cover!
  2. Off the Shoulder - To make your tee off the shoulder savvy, just cut off the collar! It will look sooo cute with a neon tank underneath!
  3. Fringe - To fringe the bottom of your shirt, just cut strips from the bottom up and pull to make them not fray. These strips can be as thin or thick as you want.
  4. Ties on the Side - Cut slits from the bottom of the shirt to the top (make sure they are pretty long) and cut the slits in half. Then tie them together to create cute ties!

3 comments:

  1. I love the heart cut-out tee. As cute as it is, I'd probably never wear it, but I do like the little pocket in the front... that's something I may do! Thanks for the idea.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'd love to follow you, you can follow me back too :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog..Thanks for visiting my blog.i am following u...do follow me...keep in touch

    love

    http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the heart back, adorable!
    stop by sometime <3

    Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...