Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beauty Things I Suck At

Hey everyone! Lately, a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube have been doing this tag. Because I consider myself a blogging beauty guru, I figured I might as well do it too. This tag is basically a list of things (that are beauty related) that you suck at doing. It shows how imperfect everyone is, even if they are a guru. Here are the beauty things I suck at:

1. Pencil Eyeliner - I can't use pencil eyeliners! I never can get the lines right and pencils just make my eyes water. I usually use liquid liner whenever I use eyeliner, but I don't usually wear eyeliner on a daily basis.

2. High ponytails - I can't seem to figure out how to master the high ponytail. My hair tangles very easily, so it doesn't like to work with me when I try to make a high ponytail. At least my hair stays put after I curl or straighten it. :)

3. Contouring - I don't wear foundation or powder everyday because my skin is prone to breakouts if I do. I never have mastered using bronzers and highlighters to contour my face, and I applaud all of you avid makeup wearers who do!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah I tots agree with number one and three.
    Pencil liner sucks in my opinion, except when it comes to tight-lining cuz liquid just wont do :(
    And I can not tell you how many times I have attempted contouring, it ended it up either making no difference at all or made me look like snooki..... so lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...