Saturday, March 2, 2013

Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner Swatches from Ulta

Hey everyone!! If you saw my eyeshadow swatches from Ulta post then you will know that these are also from my Christmas kit. I love to wear these eyeliners on my waterline on my bottom lash line... I use my pinky finger to apply them and they are all really pretty. They sell for $10 each (which is kinda expensive) and give such cute pops of color for a natural makeup look. They do not have any sparkles in them and are a great matte color. :) Here are the swatches:

1. Prime time (a black color)
2. Smoke (gray)
3. Perfection (brown
4. Dublin (a very dark green)
5. Ink (the prettiest blue ever!)
6. Strut (a purple color that looks black when you apply it... Hmmm)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...