Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easy Curls with a Sock Bun

Hey everyone! My hair is semi-curly and I have been searching for an easy way to curl my hair without having to use a curling iron. Curling irons damage your hair because of the heat and I just never have the time to curl it with one. I found the answer - sleeping in a sock bun!!! This is soooo easy and the curls you get in the morning are the BEST. CURLS. EVER. No joke. All you need is a sock.
  1. Cut the toe of the sock off and roll sock into something that looks like one of those hot buns thing.
  2. Before you go to bed (and your hair is dry!) put it into a high ponytail.
  3. Take the sock bun and pull to very end of ponytail (NOT closest to head). Roll into a sock bun.
  4. This bun will not fall out or need any bobby pins to stay in place. Sleep in it and you will have wonderful curls in the morning!!!!! <3 (check out this tutorial and pictures below: link)

3 comments:

  1. Nice hair tutorial! Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

    http://misslovelytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...i want to try!=D
    thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...