Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Against Animal Testing Petition!

After school today, I received an email from Lush telling me to speak out against animal testing in beauty products. I immediately checked out the link and I was sent to the Humane Society website to sign a cruelty-free pledge. This petition needs some support and I would like all of my loyal followers to go and sign it just like me! Please speak up for the animals because they can't speak for themselves!!!!!!! Thanks! <3
SIGN IT HERE: link

1 comment:

  1. Each one of these qualities have more product to the present top, together with growing it's glance. Burberry never took off because they do not have a recognizable logo. This sweater is a great luxury men's sweater for a dress
    up look.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: blazer korea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...