Saturday, February 9, 2013

My 2nd Liebster Award!!!!

Hey everyone! I just got awarded my second Liebster Award by Sinead from Natural Beauty OXO. Thanks soooooooo much Sinead!!!! <3
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate

Here are 11 facts about me:  
1. I love cupcakes and have a mini cupcake maker
2. It is snowing right now
3. I love fashion and anything beauty!
4. I want to be a business major when I go to college
5. I have always wanted a 5 pound gummy bear
6. StumbleUpon is my new addiction!
7. My favorite color is purple
8. I wear makeup, but only a little
9. I love jewelry!
10. My favorite number is 7
11. I love video games!!!!!! :D

Questions from Sinead:
1. What are you scared of?
Disappointing the people who believe in me
2. What is your favourite product- Beauty and Non-Beauty?
Beauty = Baby Lips (it's winter so I need some lip balm!) Non-beauty = My mini cupcake maker!
3. What was your 1st Job?
Babysitting for my neighbors
4. Your Favourite Film?
The Princess Bride or Mean Girls
5. Coffee or Tea?
Neither! I love water!
6. Who is your Hero Or icon?
Ariana Grande.... she has the same personality as me!
7. Best Memory and worst Memory?
All of my best and worst memories have been with family so I can't really choose just one... :/
8. First pet, if you have had any?
A goldfish! But he died the next day.... :(
9. Favorite song and singer/band as a child?
I loved any song from Disney as a child.... Still have some songs on my iPod!
10. Sweet or savory?
SWEET!
11. Why do you like Blogging?
I loke blogging because it's just sooo much fun! I get to meet nice people and speak my mind. :) Nothing better than that!

11 Questions for my Nominations:
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
2. What is your favorite spring trend?
3. Favorite color?
4. Can you sing?
5. Relationship status?
6. Best trip you have ever been on?
7. Favorite game?
8. Nicest comment you have recieved on your blog?
9. Favorite veggie?
10. Something you wanna do before you die?
11. Favorite tv show?

My Nominations:
1. Kate from Kate's Beauty Blog
2. Cinthia from Makeup with Cinthia
3. Lizzy from Pretty Modest
4. Natasha from My Project Pan

5. ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS - I AWARD YOU!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Loved reading this and your welcomne, How do you put the award picture on your blog, as i dont know how to put mine on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to your blog layout and click add gadget... Scroll down until you see the gadget called Image. Then you can add any image you want! <3

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your nomination!

    I have a mini cupcake maker too, it's amazing!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...