Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eyeshadow Swatches from Ulta

Hey everyone! So if you are a frequent reader of The Chic Cupcake, you may remember that I got a "huge mega artist makeup kit" from Ulta for Christmas. This kit is amazing! I mostly use it for the eyeshadow colors and so I decided to swatch all of them from you.... Sadly, you can't buy this kit anymore... :( But, you can buy single eyeshadows of all of these colors for $7 at Ulta (on sale for $2 right now!!!!) or on Ulta.com. Hope you enjoy!
Swatch #1 (photo 1) -
1. Silk
2. Stardust
3. Naked
4. Truffle
5. Brownie
6. Social Climber
7. Flutter
8. Flirty
9. Sun-Kissed
10. Mimosa

Swatch #2 (photo 2) -
1. Love
2. Sweet
3. Gold Leaf
4. Taupe
5. Molten
6. Bloom
7. Wisteria Lane
8. Water Lily
9. Good Girl
10. Cocoa Bean

Swatch #3 (photo 3) -
1. Majesty
2. Electric Lights
3. Mint
4. Sage
5. Shamrock
6. Cinderella
7. Bayou
8. Sapphire
9. Going Green
10. Green Machine

Swatch #4 (photo 4) -
1. Blue Waters
2. Deep Ocean
3. Honey Bee
4. Sun-Sational
5. Iceland
6. Sterling
7. Gun-metal
8. Galaxy
9. KeyWest
10. Deep Sea








7 comments:

  1. I can't live without Naked!! I use it ALL The time and always have a back up on hand! I love Ulta shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Some of these shades are to die for!

      Delete
  2. Swatch number 2 looks lovely! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...