Sunday, February 24, 2013

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Clutch Palette Swatches

Hey y'all! I got this e.l.f. Studio Makeup Clutch Palette for Christmas a few years ago and I only would use the blushes. But, I was looking through my makeup collection to try and use things I haven't used yet this weekend and, lo and behold, I found this palette. The eyeshadows are soooooo pretty! I looked on eyeslipsface.com and this palette is $30 (but I think it's only $10 during the holidays). Here are the swatches of everything in this palette with a picture of the palette for reference first:

I will be going top row from left to right, then going down by each row (each picture will be a new row). <3













4 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty palette!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com (I have an international giveaway running if you want to enter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have Nominated you in the Liebster Blog awards. Check out my post for the rules and to get the questions http://naturalbeautyoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/2nd-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elf, this looks like a great palette :-)

    Love,
    Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...