The Super Bowl is today!!! I am so excited to sit down and watch all those funny commercials (and I guess the game too). ;) I wanted to do this post on how to show team spirit in a fun and fashionable way... This doesn't just apply for just the Super Bowl either; use these tips at your next school game! Hope you find these tips useful!!! <3
1. Wear a jersey - It can be your favorite player's or even your boyfriend's. Let it rock the outfit by wearing jeans and black flats. All the attention should be on the jersey!
2. Paint your face - If you paint something little on your cheek (your favorite player's number or just football black stripes) you won't look overrated for a game day party. It's cute and supportive!
3. Wear team colors - If you don't have a jersey then wear the team color using anything in your closet! You gotta blend in with the crowd if you don't wanna stick out. :P You can also buy ribbon to put in your hair like cheerleaders do. This will complete your "full of pep" outfit. :)
5. Decorate your shoes - This one is for all you mega fans... If you have white canvas shoes you can paint them to look sooooooo cool by using team colors, numbers, name, etc.
7. Paint your nails - This will make your team spirit look complete!
Enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!! <3