Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Makeup Collection!

Hey everyone! Here are photos of my makeup collection! In the first photo I have my mascaras/liners (to the left) and my eyeshadow/eyebrow kits (to the right). In the second one I store my lip liners/balms (to the left) and my lipgloss (to the right). In the last picture I store my creams/nail tools (to the left) and my face stuff (to the right). I store all my makeup on my dresser in little desk compartments I got at Walmart. Again, sorry for the bad pictures...... I haven't figured out what camera to use yet. :)





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing makeup collections and storage ideas!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection!!:)
    Follow back?
    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way you've stord your makeup, I need to give my makeup a makeover and organise everything! X x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...