Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winterlicious Tag!

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
My favorite winter nail polish would have to be Broadway Burgundy Frost by N.Y.C. It is the perfect red for the holidays!

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
It would have to be my Baby Lips in Quenched. This stuff is my fav. chap stick for the cold months!

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I wear my black Ugg boots like everyday in the winter. They match everything! :)

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
I like wearing simple heart necklaces because they look cute with any sweater.

5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
My favorite wax tart this winter is Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle... it smells delicious!
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
HOT CHOCOLATE....DUH!

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I really enjoy the movie ELF. It makes me laugh soooooo much!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Carol of the Bells!

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
My family makes really yummy almond cookies with almond paste filling... yum!

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I always enjoy the Christmas tree (even though it is fake). :P

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
I don't have much stuff on my list this year... I usually buy what I want for myself before Christmas because there are such great gift set deals. Here is my list:
  • One Direction tickets
  • Makeup, nail polish, and bath bombs
  • A pillow pet
  • Wax tarts
Lol see what i mean? kinda basic. After all, Christmas is for giving not getting ;)

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I will be staying at home and then traveling to my grandparents the day after Christmas. YAY road trip!

So everyone, I TAG YOU ALL!!!!! Haha link your tag post in the comments below!!!!!!!! <3

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag! I love Elf too! "Saaaaaantaaaa! I know him!" That nail polish colour looks beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute tag, I think I might do it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the One day at a time blog hop and following you :-) Feel free to visit my blog anytime dear.

    Kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihave you check out my sponsored O.P.I Nail Polish giveaway? Do participate by clicking my blog! :)

    Celyx Lim [http://celyx.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...