Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What I Got for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! :) I wanted to show you guys all I got for Christmas that is fashion and beauty related.

Disclaimer: I am NOT trying to brag but I enjoy reading these posts. :D

For Christmas this year I got two sweaters, burgundy pants, two lacy shirts, three Yankee candle tarts, a travel makeup palette, six nail polishes, an Ulta holiday pack, button earrings, a cupcake candle, a lavender bath set, a moustache necklace, heart earrings, a huge mega artist makeup kit, 5 body sprays, an iPad, a bookcase for my makeup collection, and a unicorn pillow pet!!!!! I also got lots of other random presents that I didn't feel needed to be mentioned... What did you guys get for Christmas? Comment below!

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be most excited about the shelf for the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting by blog I like this post I was actually working on what I got for christmas too, you got a lot of cool things hope you enjoy them all. Happy New Year

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and really like it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore the sweaters and the burgundy pants! :) xx
    essiesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...