Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Top 12 Beauty Products of 2012

In no particular order, here are my top 12 products of the year. [So sorry for the terrible picture]

In order from top row, left to right, then bottom row. :)

-Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion (Bath and Body Works)
-PINK Fruity & Bright body mist (Victoria Secret)
-Acne Treatment Cream (Clearasil)
-Corrective Concealer in Neutralize (e.l.f.)
-True Match mineral makeup in 458/Light Ivory (L'Oreal Paris)
-Perfect Ten eyeshadow palette in 01 (Profusion)
-Crease brush (e.l.f)
-Shineblast Lipgloss in 805 (Covergirl)
-Baby Lips in Quenched (Maybelline)
-Liquid eyeliner in Black (e.l.f)
-Waterproof and Regular mascara in Black (e.l.f)
-Eyelid Primer in Sheer (e.l.f)



5 comments:

  1. That Victorias Secret body mist looks so nice, I want! Thnaks for the sweet comment on my blog - following you now! Perhaps if you like my blog you could follow back?

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love e.l.f products. Especially their eye primer =). Why not check out my blog, and hopefully follow back.

    http://xmeganrosex.blogspot.com/

    Little Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone raves about those babylips. I really need to try them! Not sure if you are into nails or not, but I just started a new nail blog with my sister (in law) if you would like to check it out and follow that would be awesome. Thanks!!
    http://polishedatheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...