Monday, December 17, 2012

How to Style A Black Dress

LBD Styling
Hey everyone! I am officially on Holiday Break! I am sooooooo excited!!!!! Christmas and New Year's Eve are coming around the corner which means you might find yourself wearing your Little Black Dress again.... Here are some tips on how to make that LBD look FABULOUS and totally unique (no one will every know you wore it last year). Enjoy!!

  1. Wear cute tights that are a funky print!
  2. Wear amazing shoes for a pop of color!
  3. Wear some jewelry- You can go statement piece or simple, dainty pieces.
  4. Add a belt (you can use a scarf!) to make the dress look new.
  5. Select a sparkly clutch to make the attention shift from the LBD.... Never let anyone dull your sparkles!! :P
  6. Wear a cute shrug or jacket!

15 comments:

  1. I like the yellow necklace and pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks! <3

    XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS, Quick giveaway on my blog! 2 days left! ENTER HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a super cute page!
    I just followed you, care to follow back?
    www.fashionCHICsta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Thanks for visiting me. Have getting those Dollar Trees deals lol. I know I am hehehehe!

    Lateesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog I'd love to follow you :) xx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment, and for following...following you back, lovely post. I actually have the black dress in the picture :) I love to wear it with tights, pumps and gold accessories :)
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You CLEARLY have an amazing sense of style!! :) I'm totally loving your blog! And you have the cutest clog name EVER!! Follow me so we can be blog buddies??

    Kate xo
    http://katherinecotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow you,can you follow me too? many kisses from italy :*

    p.s. if you follow me also in http://appuntidicosmetica.blogspot.it/ i will follow back also with an other account :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really helpful! That is such a pretty dress and I love it with the bow belt and the shoes! You have great style!♥
    Lots of love,
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really great post!

    Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment, i'm a new follower on your blog :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is so cute! Great idea and great looks!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I love black dresses!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...