Thursday, November 8, 2012

e.l.f. HAUL!

hey everyone! The election is over.... to quote Victoria Jackson, "I can't stop crying.. America is dead." and that is all I'm gonna say about Obama. So anyway, I had to make myself feel better so I used the free shipping code and bought $15 worth of e.l.f. makeup!!! I've been wanting to buy all of these things at my local Target but  ome things weren't at the store... So I figured I would just order it all together!!!
Here is my haul:

1. Blushing, Bronzing, and Blending Brush ($1)
2. Eyeshadow Brush ($1)
3. Smudge Brush ($1)
4. Eye Crease Brush ($1)
5. Lip Defining Brush ($1)
6. Eyeliner Brush ($1)
7. Corrective Concealer in Neutralize & Conceal ($3)
8. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade ($1)
9. Nourishing Cuticle Pen ($1)
10. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black Brown ($1)
11. Eyebrow Kit in Medium ($3)
So as you can see most of this stuff is only $1... and it is AMAZING! My favorite mascara is the one I just re-purchased and I just am obsessed with e.l.f. cosmetics!!!! <3 Thanks for reading and follow me!!!!!!!!!! -Jen










5 comments:

  1. I have heard really good things about ELF brushes, but don't have any yet! They are such a good price though.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love shopping at elf, easy on the wallet!
    New follower:)
    Found you on bloh hop!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for coming by my blog! yours is so cute :) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that crease brush from Elf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg everything is so cheap *____________* ! I've always heard good things about elf brushes! Too bad we don't have them in Australia :(

    PS. I'm glad Obama won the election :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...