Monday, November 12, 2012

Collage #7: Winter 2012 Trends

Collage #7: Winter 2012 Trends

Hey everyone!!!!! Here is my collage for some winter 2012 trends! The red and nude lips are coming back in, skulls are everywhere, Uggs and other boots are (obviously!) a must, sweaters, crosses, pea coats, scarves, holiday and New Years Eve dresses are totally in, vests, Christmas earrings, lip jewelry, holiday leggings, and gel nails are all totally in style. I also added some other things like the Christmas Cookie candle from Yankee Candle, a good body butter to prepare for the cold weather, and GANGNAM STYLE!!!!! :P Yayy for winter! <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the brown boots! the candle looks like it smells good.

    P.S thanks for visiting my site

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl jumper is so cute :) I found you through the One day at a time blog hop. Would be brilliant if you could take a wee look at my blog.

    http://dipsydays.blogspot.co.uk/

    Look forward to reading more of your post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with owls!! Thanks for visiting our blog. We are now following you via GFC and would love if you followed us too so we can stay in touch.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...