Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Think Pink!

hey everyone! This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Everywhere you go you see pink items to support the people affected by this disease. I decided to make a collage of my favorite pink products.... Let's go! <3
Think Pink!
Whoa pink combat boots??! Lol! And omg I can't believe they have a pink One Direction sweatshirt! I NEED that! In the collage there are some other pink favs of mine like the Pink Sugar perfume. I got a sample of this in Sephora the other day and it smells so yummy!!! There is also some lipgloss and blush, my fav neon nail color from Sinful Colors, some stripe pants that are on my wishlist, and so many other fashionable pink pieces. What is your favorite pink item???


4 comments:

  1. Pink is my favourite colour! I love this post! The One Direction sweater is my favourite thing. Following you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! {ink is my favorite color. I love everything in this photo! :)
    Im following u would u follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the pretty pink goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, absolutely loving the pink skirt! Mind you, if it's pink it's bound to be nice!

    Jo xx
    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...