Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Halloween Costume!

Hey everyone! This year for Halloween I am not going to go trick or treating or hand out candy... :( I have a school event I have to go to.. BUT my choir is going to go to the local children's museum on the 28th where we are going to carve pumpkins, sing Halloween songs, etc. etc. So yayyyyyy I still get to dress up!!! This year I am going to be........ Little Red Riding Hood!
I am going to wear this costume with no tights but am going to wear another black skirt under the costume to make the costume not so sex appealish and also to give it a more petticoat vibe. :) I will wear black flats and am either gonna keep my makeup really simple so it is innocent girlish or I'm gonna have a huge scrap across my face (to make it seem like the wolf got me!)... Any opinions???

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's probably a cute costume for halloween. But why aren't you wearing tights? I think it will look more cute if gonna wear tights. Only in my ipinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...