Monday, October 29, 2012

Blog Your Heart Out Award!

Today I got awarded the Blog Your Heart Out Award; an award created by Sam from Totally Chic!!! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! This is my first blog award so I am SUPER excited!!!!
Here are the questions and my answers to this award:
What/who encouraged you start blogging?
I actually encouraged myself to start blogging because of my unique style and love for all things fashion and beauty! I wanted to be able to voice my opinion on something I love. <3
 How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
I just picked everything I love.... It wasn't that difficult because this blog reflects my personality!
What is something that most people don't know about you?
I am a straight A student and am a singer. :D
What are 3 words to describe your style?
Classy, unique, and AwEsOmE!
What do you like to do when you're not blogging?
I love to read, text my friends, shop, sing, and craft.

The people I award this award to are: 
Cinthia from Makeup with Cinthia

If you have any questions, click on the link to Totally Chic above!!!!!!!!!!!

 BE SAFE DURING HURRICANE SANDY!!!! I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST!!!!!! <3

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...