Saturday, September 22, 2012

N.Y.C and e.l.f Cosmetics: The Best Brands

My favorite makeup brands are N.Y.C (New York Color) and e.l.f (Eyes Lips Face). Both of these brands have amazing products that are amazing quality and WHOA, are only a few bucks. These brands sell products starting at $1! Today, I bought a double sided mascara from e.l.f for only a dollar- thats a great deal! Both of these brands can be found at the drugstore, Target, etc. and they work soooooo well! I never was really into the high end makeup because why pay $40 dollars for a lipstick when you can get a $2 lipstick from e.l.f??????????? I mean really, that is a no brainer because they work almost identically. You can still be beautiful without breaking the bank. :) Here are the links to there websites; please go check them out!

e.l.f

N.Y.C


4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen too many good reviews on NYC products so I'm not really sure how to start with that. I'm definitely interested in NYC products but I still need to get familiar with which products are good and which are duds. I think i remember reading good reviews on their foundation. Maybe their bronzer also? Their nail polish also gets good reviews but I rather buy $1 polish at the swapmeet or borrow colors from my friends. Everyone else owns too many nail polishes anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never actually had anything ELF 'cause a lot of my items are from Sephora, but I would look into trying some items!

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, am following :) Follow back? x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ELF. My friend got a couple products, like a lipstick, foundation, and a couple other things for over $65 and i was like holy crap! but she thought it was a great deal... IM like no... You have not seen ELF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...