Saturday, September 8, 2012

My New Wax Warmer!

I have been obsessing over wax tart warmers for the past month now and have been shopping around online. I wanted something like a Scentsy from Scentsy.com but I wanted something cheaper that I could buy at a store. I found the perfect thing at Target!!! This white ceramic electric wax warmer is so precious! I got it for $16.99 and it works so well! All you need to do is buy wax tarts (these can be found at any candle store and look like scalloped candles without wicks), place them in the dish above the lightbulb, and turn the switch on. The lightbulb heats up the wax and it gives off yummy scents just like a candle when it is melting. Right now my room smells like vanilla frosting. :) I recommend you all buy one of these instead of buying tons of expensive candles.... It's safer too!!!!!! If you have any questions about wax tart warmers, please feel free to leave a comment below. <3

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy having candles,but I do admit that whenever someone uses a wax warmer it's scent is stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following. Follow back if you like.

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this, but I'll definitely look into it! Also, I tagged you in a blog award. Check it out:

    http://totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com/2012/09/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...