Friday, September 14, 2012

How To Have a Relaxing Bath

During the school year I always tend to be stressed about homework, tests, etc. I think baths are a great way to relax and let you drown all your stresses away. :) Here are some tips that I use to have the perfect relaxing bath:

1. Make sure the water is the right temperature, not too hot and not too cold.
2. Use bubble bath or bath bombs in relaxing scents such as lavender to help you clear your mind.
3. Listen to relaxing music (I have a Nature Sounds channel on my Pandora radio account!)
4. Don't think about anything in the bath; no homework, things you have to get done, etc.
5. Give yourself enough time to enjoy yourself in the tub. You don't want to use all that water for a 10 minute soak!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I've been checking out yours and its great! I love all your tips! Very helpful! I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog you've got. loved the dollar tree and gofavor posts! its the only way to shop ;) im not sure where i go/click to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. I would love to follow and hope you will follow back. Following on GFC Take care.

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I am following you now :)
    http://www.gumbootglam.com/


    :) Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...