Thursday, August 2, 2012

Monthly Subscriptions

Hey guys! I just wanted to make a list for all my followers of all the fashion/beauty subscriptions you can get. These are websites that you go to and when you register, they will send you deluxe samples of makeup, perfumes, hair care products, etc. for the price listed every month. I do not get any of these but I have seen many people on YouTube who get them every month and really enjoy them. If you are interested, go ahead and click the link!!!!! <3

-Julep Maven Box - $19.99 per month (nail products)
-Birchbox - $10 per month (beauty and lifestyle products)
-MyGlam Bag - $10 per month (makeup, skincare, and haircare products)
-Beauty Army - $12 per month (deluxe makeup, skin, hair products, and fragrances)
-Glossybox - $21 per month (travel size beauty products)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...