Saturday, August 18, 2012

How to Make Ombre Jewelry

Ombre jewelry is a new trend and I recently made some cute pink ombre earrings!! I used dark pink, light pink, and white nail polish to get the effect... Here is how you can do that tooo!!!!

What You Need:
- Old pieces of jewelry
- Nail polish in various colors
- Makeup wedges (used for applying foundation; can be found at the Dollar Tree)
- Wax paper
- Tape

Directions:
1. Lay the piece of jewelry on the wax paper and tape down.
2. Put some nail polish on the wedge and dot onto the jewelry.
3. Repeat using as many colors as you need to get the ombre effect!!
4. Here are some more ideas:




5 comments:

  1. so pretty! love it

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool idea! i love that blue to white necklace. must try on some of my own pieces.

    xx

    collegiatechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so preeetttyy..you so creative!love!!!
    i love that necklace..the blue ombre ones..so pretty...=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please credit the original source of the DIY and the image? http://www.glamourandgraceblog.com/2012/diy-ombre-lace-jewelry/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry but I did not get this idea from that site. The image, yes, but the idea no. Please do not insult my blogging by saying I am plagiarizing. Thanks.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...