Ombre jewelry is a new trend and I recently made some cute pink ombre earrings!! I used dark pink, light pink, and white nail polish to get the effect... Here is how you can do that tooo!!!!
What You Need:
- Old pieces of jewelry
- Nail polish in various colors
- Makeup wedges (used for applying foundation; can be found at the Dollar Tree)
- Wax paper
1. Lay the piece of jewelry on the wax paper and tape down.
2. Put some nail polish on the wedge and dot onto the jewelry.
3. Repeat using as many colors as you need to get the ombre effect!!
4. Here are some more ideas: