Thursday, August 16, 2012

How To Cover a Blemish

I hate blemishes. Everyone does! Everyone gets one at least once so here is a quick way to cover them up.
*Note: Do NOT pop your zits!*

1. Wash your face and apply a type of pimple/acne cream to the blemish.
2. Using a Q-tip, dot some foundation on it and blend it in.
3. Apply mineral powder to the blemish and the area around it.
4. Enjoy the day blemish free!

This method works for me but experiment with your makeup and see what works for your skin. Sometimes I need to use white or yellowish green eyeshadow to minimize the redness before I use the mineral powder. It's your face so figure out what is best for you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...