Saturday, August 4, 2012

Guest Post #4

Hi readers of the Chic Cupcake! My name’s Bethany Paige and I’m the creator of the blog Paige of Fashion. I was invited to do a guest post for all of you lovely people to read, so I hope you’ll enjoy getting to know me a little better. I figured, since the majority of you won’t really know much about my sense of style, that I’d show you three pieces that I’m loving this season. That way, you’ll all have a better insight in to the sort of things I love to wear.

Here it goes:

Urban outfitters tie dye shorts:

These are just divine aren’t they? I have a slight obsession with shorts and wear the all year round, whether it’s raining or not (let’s be honest it is a lot of the time here in England!) The tie dye is very on trend right now, and the pastel colours make them oh-so-summery. Plus I love the laid back effect given by the frayed hem.





Urban outfitters Deena & Ozzy Orange Chunky Lace-Up Wedges:
Everything about these sandals is perfect. I adore lace up shoes and boots so, as you can imagine, I fell in love with these beauties instantly. I usually stick to more neutral colours when it comes to shoes but how could I resist these tangerine dreams?






Topshop neoprene camo backpack:

If you happen to have read Paige of Fashion, you’ll know that at the moment I’m totally in love with camo pieces. I recently purchased a camo jacket in a local store of mine and literally have worn it almost every day since then! You should also understand that backpacks have been a favourite of mine for a long time. This backpack would be a very welcome addition to my already vast bag collection. I’m really hoping to get it, and if I don’t I will cry haha.


Even though I’ve given you all a quick tour of my fashion loves, there are so many more levels to my style, so it’d be great if you guys could check out my other post at www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you to Jenna for the opportunity to do this guest post, it’s been fab.
Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...