Friday, August 17, 2012

Dollar Tree Haul!

I just got back from the Dollar Tree!!!!!!! I got seven items and each was a dollar! My grand total was $7.35. :) Here is the list of what I got:
  • Petty in Pink (a Poseur novel) by Rachel Maude
  • 3 combs
  • Cocoa Butter Lotion
  • L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner in black
  • Perfect 10 eyeshadow pallete by Profusion (01)
  • Perfect 10 eyeshadow pallete by Profusion (09) (The colors are sooo pink but the pic doesn't show it good!)
  • ColorMates lipstick and lipliner pencil in peach fuzz



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE dollar store hauls! I always get random (an sometimes useless!) stuff while shopping there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...