Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seventeen August 2012 Review

*Cover Star: Shay Mitchell
*New Trends: denim has a couple new trends; florals, neons, patterned, and green jeans are totally in! Other trends include head-to-toe color, metallics, tribals, and military inspired.
*Best Article: My favorite article would have to be "Get Pretty Fast" on page 96. This shows you how to do your makeup on a time schedule before school. I will totally be using this in the fall! Overall, this wasn't my fav Seventeen issue because it was mostly about jeans... My school doesn't allow us to wear jeans so it didn't really have much for me in it. Hopefully next magazine will be better! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...