Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review: Boots Extract Coconut Body Butter

I was stuck at Target wasting time and I found this body butter. I have seen this in YouTube hauls and I love love LOVE the smell of coconuts so I decided to try it out and do a review on it. It was $9.99 for a 6.7 fl. oz. which I thought was a little much. BUT, my legs tend to be on the dry side and I have never used body butter before so I decided to splurge. :P This body butter is organic (yay go green!) and has cocoa butter and coconut oil in it. It smells DiViNe!!!! I couldn't stop smelling it when I first opened it. I used it after I had shaved in the shower and rubbed it in like lotion. My skin feels great and so soft! It really works!! Overall, the only bad thing I found about this product was the price. I recommend it to all of you! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...