Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Word; Confidence!

When you are getting dressed in the morning and look in the mirror, how many of you wonder if you look good enough for where you are going? I do! Practically everyone does!!! What we all need is a little confidence. Whatever you put on in the morning is your style. Your personality. Your "you". If you wear what everyone else is wearing because you don't want to not fit in, you're not showing yourself. I've vowed to wear what I love and be myself. If you have to repeat, "I am beautiful" or other fashion mantras in your head to keep the real you coming out, do it to gain the confidence. Even if people pick on you (meanies are out there) let them be your motivators. Inside those gossiping barbie dolls are jealous girls that are afraid to be themselves. Don't be afraid to show your true colors. God made you for a reason. Let's be confident together!!!!! Tomorrow, wear something that expresses who you are. Send me the pics at Jenna.heap@ymail.com!!! :)

*don't get overconfident because this can lead into becoming an arrogant snob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...