1. The Color Institute black mascara- gives just enough color to your lashes and doesn't clump.
2. Any kind of mineral powder- covers up blemishes in seconds (sorry but I can't choose a favorite)
3. Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream- put on spots that would break out at night and in the morning, and it makes it stay clear! :D
4. Quenched Baby Lips lip balm by Maybelline New York- hydrates your lips and adds a nice clear shine with SPF 20
5. The Color Workshop Eyeshadow palette (20 colors)- has a great color for any occasion!