Friday, July 27, 2012

How To Make a Charm Necklace

Things You Need:
-metal charm with hole or hoop at top (found at craft stores or Walmart for $2-5)
-necklace chain (buy one or use another necklace's chain)
-pliers (look in dad's toolbox)
-jump ring (found at craft stores or Walmart in the jewelry aisle)

How To Make
Take the jump ring and using the pliers, separate the ends a tiny bit. Slide the hole or hoopbof the metal charm onto the jump ring. Now put the necklace chain inside the jump ring as well. Using the pliers again, close the jump ring. Make sure the chain and charm are inside the ring. You now have a very simple charm necklace!!!!

Making a few of these is a great way to update your jewelry for the coming school year. It is also a lot cheaper than shopping at places like Claire's. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I think I'm going to try it out :)
    I really like your blog so I followed, hope you'll follow back.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...