- Vintage clothes are clothes from the 1920's to the 1970's.
- Retro clothes are clothes from the 1960's to the 1970's.
- Antique clothes are anything before the 1920's.
- Thrifted clothes are clothes that were used before during any time.
- From: "How To Thrift - Tips For Thrift Shopping" by anneorshine
Monday, June 11, 2012
Vintage, Retro, or Antique?
Ok, so a lot of times people don't get their fashion terms correct. Shame on them! :P I was watching a video on YouTube that really helped me.....