Friday, June 22, 2012

Guest Post #2

Hello followers of  The Chic Cupcake!

 My name is Lizzy. My friend, Sammi, and I run the blog Pretty Modest. Our goal is to show young women you can still be very stylish and stay modest. At them moment I am raising funds for our pastor to get to Africa by wearing one dress for 30 days. It has been hard but I am so glad I have been given the chance to change lives. If you would like to learn more about what they are doing over there check out they'r blog. Here are just a few of my favorite outfits so far. Check em out! :)

Day 1


Day 4


Day 11
Day 14

If ya'll would be so kind, go check out our blog. :) Thank you Jenna for having my guest post. You have such a cute blog. 
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Keep Shining, Lizzy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...