Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Viva Glitter Viva Glamour!

Hey everyone!!! The new book for my wishlist is Viva Glitter Viva Glamour by Melanie Mills! Sadly, it hasn't come our yet... :( But I can't wait!!!!! It is full of amazing ideas from the wonderful world of Melanie's imagination. Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies, and Jennette McCurdy are some of the celebrities in this amazing creation. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!! If you are reading this post, please follow my blog!!!




Check out YouTube for backstage videos; type in Viva Glitter Viva Glamour. :D

Follow me please!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for this book to come out, it looks so good!! Thanks for the post :)

    Check out our blog at theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...