Sunday, May 13, 2012

Too Much Makeup!

I'm writing this post to follow up the last post, 'Every Girl's Makeup Bag'. How much makeup is right to have on? For me, you should only use a little makeup to cover blemishes and make your natural beauty shine. Don't be one of those girls with raccoon eyes or one who looks like a walking Barbie doll because they use too much makeup. If you wear your makeup to make your face look natural, that is all you need!!! I can understand if you apply more for parties or clubbing, but plz girls; don't wear TOO MUCH MAKEUP!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. But I LIKE raccoon eyes! lol

    Goth 4 Lyfe, yo~

    Bahahahahaaa....but seriously. It really depends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...